Homelessness and Housing Alliance (HHA) is the lead agency for the Okaloosa Walton Homeless Continuum of Care (CoC) that was formed to develop and implement strategies to eliminate homelessness in Okaloosa and Walton Counties.
HHA and its members evaluate the needs of the homeless and work together to create long-term solutions to homelessness. Membership includes:
- Quarterly Meetings: Vote on community approaches to issues facing your organization. HHA holds quarterly meetings to share information, identify gaps in services, and chart a plan for addressing those gaps and improving services for those experiencing homelessness. All members have voting rights on issues brought before the COC.
- Task Groups: Be a part of designing our strategy for ending homelessness by serving on a committee. Help our community by joining committees focused on housing, planning, supportive services, monitoring/evaluation, data/HMIS, grants, or membership.
- Access to Training, Technical Assistance, and HMIS: Get the resources you need to effectively serve your clients.
- Serve on the Board of Directors: Help oversee the work at HHA to ensure its effective at brining our community together to end homelessness.
- Grant Opportunities: Grant Eligible Members will have the opportunity to apply for federal and state grants through HHA.
Become a Member Today
To become a member of the Homelessness and Housing Alliance you can print out the form below and send it in with a check. You can also fill out the electronic form below and pay using PayPal!
Step 1: Fill out the Form
Step 2: Pay Membership Dues
There are two types of membership. Non-grant funded membership dues range from $50 for individuals to $100 for organizations. Grant-funded membership dues are tiered based on an organization’s annual operating budget and range from $150-$750.00. You can mail a check to Homelessness & Housing Alliance P.O. Box 115 Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549 or pay online through PayPal.